Admission into the school is not automatic. It is strictly based on the brilliant and successful performance of the respective candidate in an open competitive test and oral interview.
- STEP 1: Obtain an application form (N2,500.00)
- STEP 2: Submit completed application form with the following documents: Photocopy of original birth certificate. Photocopy of international passport. Two (2) recent passport photographs.
- STEP 3: Decide when convenient to take the assessment and inform the school.
- STEP 4: A brief interview of about 30mins conducted by the Head of School with the candidate and parents in attendance (where possible) is part of our initial assessment process.
- STEP 5: An offer of provisional admission is made to a successful candidate pending the payment of the acceptance fees.
- STEP 6: The acceptance fees has to be paid by the date indicated on the admission/offer letter in order to secure or guarantee a place at Peace & Joy Group of Schools.